the patung says... YO.. HO... LET'S GO......

Salam and good day.                             

 We had a workshop yesterday to introduce us to the MOOC which stands for Massive Online Open Course. Basically, it is a platform for online learning community instead of just an online course... Community being the operative word here.  So... Yes... We have to come out with a module to fit into the MOOC framework.                                                

 Anyway... I got as far as creating a profile page ... Well... Its a start... 

               
     and this is my slightly exaggerated initial reaction... LOL

 Feels like I'm walking the plank on a pirate ship.  Diving into the dark and turbulent water.Think I will survive? Depends on how I hit the water doesn't it? 
 
 But... For now... I shall say...  

 YO HO... LET'S GO.... 
                          
Sing all together now.... Captain Jake and the Neverland pirates...  ...                        
I will write more about this MOOC thing when I feel a bit more sane... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME ... tuberose

  Salam and good day.  It's the end of July/ early August, and my tuberose is blooming. Go figure. Despite its name, tuberose is not act...